When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. Our Marketing Plan is designed to leverage our experience and technical abilities to maximize your results. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close using our Marketing Plan.
Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, Trulia, Zillow and REALTOR.com and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Our marketing Plan also relies on Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Following is our Marketing Plan:
- Inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value and evaluate Home pricing Strategy to maximize sales price and minimize time on market for your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
Prepare Property For The Market
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Work with owner to optimize the property to increase sales appeal for Buyers,
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional improvements and repairs based on buyer and agent feedback.
Market The Property To Buyers
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to local agents by hosting a broker caravan.
- Promote your property by networking with Keller Williams Realty sales people and active agents from other companies.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining property features.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls (optional).
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to the broker caravan.
- Feature your home on the Internet including SD-HomesForSale.com – KW.com, – Realtor.com – Trulia.com plus others.
- Home Listing Syndication. Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers.
- Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
How We Stay in Constant Communication
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- E-mail you feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
Structure The Closing (Escrow)
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer (when necessary) to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction. Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
After The Sale
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Give you a DVD containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.
For Additional Information, please complete the form below or call us at 619.333.0790:
We respect your online privacy and will never spam you. By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for Kouren Jouldjian to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State “Do not call List”. San Diego Home Search will never sell your information.
©Copyright 2013 SANDICOR MLS. All Rights Reserved. The MLS data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the SANDICOR MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this one are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo. The information contained within this page is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be verified by personal inspection or with the appropriate professionals. Home Marketing Plan – San Diego Real Estate.